ABOUT THIS JOB
We are a young European-based organization serving the international humanitarian and development sectors. Founded in 2014, by an IT expert and an experienced humanitarian during the Red Cross response to the Haiyan (Yolanda) typhoon in the Philippines, we provide a variety of innovative services bridging humanitarian work and cutting-edge technology to disseminate new IT tools and significantly improve the efficiency of humanitarian organizations. Our clients include several United Nations organizations (WHO, ILO, UNESCO), Red Cross societies and NGOs such as WARCHILD, Action Against Hunger and many others.
As IT Intern you will work in a team. You will need to take part in full software development lifecycle. In Relief Applications there are lot of projects running at the same time which requires the ability to adapt to new skills & tools quickly.
The work place is in Madrid.
- Good English, written and spoken
- Have a passion for coding
- Proactive and easy going
- Able to learn new technologies quickly
- One of the followings:
- Front-End : React, Angular
- Back-End : Python, Node
- An internship agreement is necessary
IT WILL BE NICE IF YOU HAVE
- Front-End: Angular, React, Ionic, HTML, CSS, JS/jquery
- Back-End: Nodejs, Python/Django
- Cross platform mobile design
- Ability to design and prototype UI for mobile platforms (iOS or Android)
- Eye for design and UX consistency across platforms
We use web and mobile technologies such as RESTfull API, Dependency Manager, versioning. We will also provide the necessary complementary trainings.
Relief Applications is looking for someone ideally for 6 months, starting as soon as possible.