ABOUT THIS JOB
Working as a Fullstack Developer you will take part in a full software development lifecycle. Relief Applications always develops several projects simultaneously which requires the ability to adapt to new skills & tools quickly. You will be working side by side with interns and collaborate with each sector to bring innovative tools to life. The main responsibilities will be to participate in the development of innovative solutions for the humanitarian sector.
- Education: Degree in IT/Computer Science/Engineering
- Experience: 5-10 years’ experience in similar positions
- Motivated developer with a passion for humanitarian development
- Strong team player with “can do” attitude
- Technical skills:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- English is mandatory.
IT WILL BE NICE IF YOU HAVE