ABOUT THIS JOB
At Relief Applications you will join a multinational team based in Madrid, where you will be part of the innovation task force, imagining and creating cutting edge solutions to change how we help those affected by disasters.
Working as a software Front-end developer you will take part in a full software development lifecycle. Relief Applications always develops several projects simultaneously which requires the ability to adapt to new skills & tools quickly.
You will be working side by side with other developers and Business owners and collaborate with other departments to bring innovative tools to life. The main responsibilities will be to help Relief Applications web platform and apps as a Front-end developer as well as ensuring tools are properly deployed.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science/Engineering
- 3-5 years
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of web and mobile technologies (and ideally some experience that extends beyond-screen based designs)
- Passion for coding
- Flexible attitude, proactive and easy going
- Excellent analytical and intuitive problem-solving skills
- Able to learn new technologies quickly
- English is mandatory. Spanish and French desired but not essential
IT WILL BE NICE IF YOU HAVE
Spanish and French language desired
Develop innovative digital solutions for institutional projects and complex service requests.
Design and develop microsites for targeted projects
Manage workflow and maintain tight deadlines of multiple, simultaneous projects, with prioritization guidance from managers
Exchange knowledge and support among internal teams
Build reusable codes and libraries for future use